How to Use Sticker Shield® with a Standard Sticker
You can use Sticker Shield to turn almost any sticker, or almost any other kind of pass, permit, photo, or label that doesn’t even have any adhesive into a removable sticker. You can move these removable stickers around to different cars, musical instruments, lockers, mirrors, desks, or almost any other smooth surface.
Watch our standard sticker and non-adhesive label application video or follow the written directions below the video.
STANDARD STICKER & NON-ADHESIVE LABEL APPLICATION VIDEO
How to Make Any Sticker a Removable Sticker
These instructions can also apply to any non-adhesive label, pass, permit, or photo.
For best results, make sure your hands and the surface you are working on are clean and free of dirt, dust, moisture and grease.
- Lay the Sticker Shield down with the protective paper side up. What you are going to do first is cut a piece of Sticker Shield that is just a little bigger that the sticker you are working with — about ½ inch bigger on each side. Measure approximately ½ inch on all sides of the sticker and just cut that piece out with scissors.
- Peel the protective paper off of the Sticker Shield and lay the Sticker Shield down with the adhesive side up and the shiny side down.
- Do not remove the protective paper from the sticker you are attaching to the Sticker Shield. That way it won’t be glued to the Sticker Shield, and you can easily take it off the Sticker Shield if necessary.
- If you are applying the sticker to the inside of a window so it can be seen from the outside of the window, hold the sticker face up, center it over the Sticker Shield and lower it onto the adhesive side of the Sticker Shield. Now, just press the adhesive side to the inside of the window, wherever you want it.
- If you are applying the sticker to a mirror or an opaque surface like a desk, hold the sticker face down, center it over the Sticker Shield and lower it onto the adhesive side of the Sticker Shield. Now, just press the adhesive side to the inside of the window, wherever you want it.
If you don’t like the spot where you placed the sticker, or if it’s a bit crooked, just peel it off and put it somewhere else.
Sticker Shield is a versatile product! Here are just a few of the ways it can be used.
Protect Your Vehicle's Integrated Window Defroster Strips and Window Tint from Sticker Adhesive
Carpool Lane Stickers
Safe Surface for Cracked Phone Screens
Home Security Stickers
Scrapbooking and Laminating
Transparent Dry Erase Note Board
And of course... Windshield Stickers
Make Life Easier
Eliminate the Need To Scrape Off Old Adhesive ResidueBuy Sticker Shield Now
Proudly Made In The USA
5% of all website sales are donated to Disabled American Veterans. Learn More.